Terms and Conditions - Booking a Property with Cleethorpes Lettings
1. Payment is always 4 weeks in advance and remains so at all times.
2. First payment is taken/received at time of booking to secure reserved dates.
3. Second payment taken/received on day of arrival.
4. The owners reserve the right to re-let the apartment if the payment is not paid on time.
5. Keys will not be issued without payment under any circumstances.
6. You are responsible for the keys. Keys are £20. Remotes fobs are £50. The customer will be charged
for any such replacement/s required due to loss or damage or non-return.
7. Please ensure you leave your key in the property on departure ready for the next guest.
8. After initial check in, any call outs to regain entry to the apartment will be charged @ £70 per call out.
9. Cancellations at short notice cannot be accepted.
10. Cancellation should be notified as soon as possible. If we are unable to rebook the dates you have
booked then no refund will be given.
11. You are required to keep/leave the property, fittings and utensils in a clean and tidy condition. You are
responsible for keeping the property, all furniture and effects in the same state of repair/condition as at
the start of your stay. Damages will be charged for.
12. You are responsible for shutting and locking all windows and doors every time you vacate the property.
13. The property must be locked at night and when unattended.
14. Failure to do these steps may result in invalidation of the property insurance and any losses or damage
to the property will be passed onto the lead guest/company to be paid in full.
15. Housekeeping service takes place once a week and includes bedlinen change. Extra linen changes
can be arranged at an added cost. Cleaning consists of polish, hoover, mop, sparkling bathrooms,
changing bedlinen and towels. It is the responsibility of the guest to keep the kitchen and all contents
clean and tidy throughout their stay. Please empty bins daily to prevent smells lingering. Please
recycle where possible.
16. Housekeepers must be allowed access into the properties at all times to carry out their duties.
17. Please be respectful to all housekeeping staff
18. You are required to be respectful and considerate to the community living in the building and local
19. No loud music or TV.
20. Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere within the building. Cigarette ends should be disposed of
respectfully not discarded on the floor. Smokers are respectfully asked to close the outside door to
prevent cigarette smells carrying through the property.
21. The owners retain right of access to the property at all times.
22. The owners shall not be liable for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience
whether to person or property during your stay.
23. The owners reserve the right to terminate your stay without refund if the behaviour of any person or
persons staying in the apartment is considered unacceptable or if the number of occupants exceeds the
number booked and paid for. We must be informed of all/any extra guests staying at the property. All
extra guests will be charge for @£25pppn.
24. If the property shall not be available for any reason, the owners shall refund the balance of the monies
paid by the customer for their stay, on a pro rata basis for the date/s which it is not available. The
owners’ liability is limited to the refund of such monies.
25. The owners should be informed as soon as possible of any breakages or failures in order to try to
replace or rectify the problem. You are responsible to us for the cost of repair or replacement of any
26. Absolutely no smoking in any property ever. Please dispose of all tabs respectfully and safely.
27. Candles or any such naked flames are NOT permitted in the apartment.
28. Chip pans or fryers are NOT permitted in the apartment.
29. No personal heaters are allowed to be used in any properties. They will be removed and stored until
30. On departure the property must be left in the same clean and tidy condition it was given to the guest.
Please ensure you remove ALL your personal belongings. Please empty all cupboards and fridge and
freezer. Please dispose of all garbage correctly in the bins and recycle where possible. The wheelie
bins must have their lids shut flat. No extra bin bags are allowed. The council will not take them. Any
excess garbage must be taken away with you. Garbage disposal will be charges @ £50 per load.
31. Any excess cleaning or waste disposal will be charged to your card or company at a rate of £15 per
32. Check out is by 10am – checking out on time is essential. Any unauthorised checkouts will be charged
at £35 per person as it will delay the cleaning company and their schedule.
33. If you have an immediate maintenance problem please contact the owner or Cleethorpes Lettings if
they are unavailable.
34. If you have a minor maintenance issue. Eg bulb replacement, squeaky door etc please leave a note for
the housekeeper who will report it on her weekly attendance.
In the event of discovering a fire you should immediately
alert all occupants
activate the fire-alarm (if one in the property)
close all doors and windows
vacate the building
dial 999 and inform the fire-brigade
Spare keyholder can be contacted on 07533550777
Do not re enter the property unless advised to do so
CLEETHORPES LETTINGS is an agent. The agent acts solely as an agent for the owners. When you make a
booking with Cleethorpes Lettings the contract is between you and the owner for the use of their property and
any services the owner agrees to provide for you
CLEETHORPES LETTINGS is not a property management company.
By making payment you are accepting the Terms and Conditions detailed above.